Objectives of this Programme
Membership to this listing is by invitation only, which is achieved through the research and enquiries that The Asian Banker does in each market, corroborated by recommendations from peers and observers in the industry.
The Practitioners are selected by one or several of a combination of important criteria, including:
- Recent or past achievements in making a difference to their organisation or to the industry in general;
- The areas of responsibility they currently hold or previously held that gave them the chance to make the difference;
- Their reputation and general standing in the local marketplace;
- Validations from other practitioners, including competitors, as someone worth watching or who is making a difference in the industry;
- After all the above criteria are put together, the candidate should still rank above our own cut-off mark as "more than just doing a job"